Friday, June 19, 2015

Introducing Me

If I'm being honest, I have no idea how to write a blog post, let alone know how to keep a whole blog going. Everything is a learning process. Whether it is learning how to walk, how to sew, or how to start a blog, all of these require patience and endurance to not give up.

Since this is my first blog ever blog post, I have decided to introduce you to myself a little bit.  I may not be that interesting of a person, but I think it's important for an audience to know its speaker. Whether you want to know about me or not, here are 5 facts:

1.  My name is Emily, and I am a senior in high school.  

It's summer, and I already have senioritis....

2.  I have been blessed with the best friends EVER.

No, seriously they're the best.  I have different groups of friends (school friends, church friends), but all of them have a special place in my life.  They are always encouraging, and I cannot thank them enough for that.

3.  I love to play music.

I have been playing the piano for quite some time (maybe about 7 years or so), but have really learned to appreciate music more within the past year.  I play the trumpet in my school marching band, and I also play a little bit of guitar and uke.  I love to write music, but I have not ever finished a whole song.

4.  I try to look for ways to come out of my comfort zone.

I am a firm believer in the fact that God can really work through you when you are drawn out of your comfort zone. This year, I have been doing SO many things that I could have never in a million years imagined myself doing before.  Honestly, this blog is one of those things.  

5.  My sole purpose in life is to glorify God.

I have no idea where my life is going.  I have no idea what I even want to do with my life, but I do know this: God put me on this earth to glorify Him, so no matter what I do, I must give glory to Him. Whether I become a teacher, a nurse, a stay-at-home mom, or anything else, I can bring glory to Him.  This is true for you, too.  It does not matter where you are in life; you can always bring glory to God. 


So, to start off this blog, there are a few things about me. But I want you to understand this: this blog is not about me at all. Everything is about God. It is all for Him. Because I am all His.

~em

            




No comments:

Post a Comment